Explore the links below to see the graduate degrees UC Merced offers and learn how you can become part of our growing campus community. Then check out our cutting-edge research, excellent funding opportunities, inclusive community, and extensive professional development programming for yourself and see why UC Merced is your new first choice for graduate education.
Find more general degree information and guidelines here.
- Critical thinking for decision-making in complex systems
- Technology-enabled services
- Sustainability and natural resource management
- Entrepreneurship, innovation and strategy
- Data analytics: spatial, web, networks
- Leadership, diversity and communication
- Applied Controls
- Energy Conversion and Storage
- Fluid and Plasma Dynamics
- Heat Transfer
- Innovative Design
- Solar Energy
- Thermal Science and Engineering
- Thermal and Electrochemical Energy
- Biomolecular interactions
- Genomics and proteomics
- Cellular interactions and signal transduction
- Organ systems and whole animals (both vertebrate and invertebrate)
- Comparative ecology, evolution and organismal biology
- Computational biology
* An emphasis within the Individual Graduate Program (IGP).