Skip to content

Campus Resources


UC Merced offers off-campus housing for graduate students. In addition, Merced as a community, has a large variety of different types of housing both close to the campus and/or close to public transportation to campus. The off-campus housing website provides staff contact information in Housing and other information that may help individuals find living spaces in the Merced area. 

Housing Services
T: 209-228-4663

Transportation and Parking

Information on getting to UC Merced from the surrounding areas, getting around on campus, as well as parking on campus can be found at the UC Merced Transportation and Parking Services website.

Transportation and Parking Services (TAPS) 
T: 209-228-8277

Travel Services

Travel Services is available to assist you with a variety of your business travel needs.  They can help educate you on policy and compliance requirements, help you book your travel and provide expense reporting system training and assistance.  Online Travel Policy and Travel & Entertainment Card Training Resources: Travel Training Links.  Please contact with any questions.


The CatCard is the official UC Merced identification card that allows you access to multiple services on campus. To obtain your CatCard, please follow the instructions on the CatCard website, then visit room 111A on the first floor of the Kolligian Library.

Please see the CatCard website for information on CatCard policies and to contact CatCard services directly.

Email Address

To get your official UC Merced email address, you must already be a registered student and entered into the UC Merced system. To set up your email address, complete the User ID Services UCMNetID claim form. Once your email address is verified, you can access your email online at For assistance with setting up, accessing or connecting to your email account, contact:

IT Help Desk
T: 209-228-4357

Other Resources

Campus Advocacy, Resources and Education (CARE- formerly Violence Prevention Program)

Center for Engaged Teaching and Learning

Disability Resources

Graduate Student Association

International Affairs (for Visas)

Library Resource Page for Graduate Students

Library Event/Program Calendar

Office of the Registrar

Sponsored Research Services

Students First Center

Undocumented Student Services

Undocumented Graduate Handbook