1. Where do I send my official transcripts?
Please request your official transcripts be mailed to the following address:
University of California, Merced
Attn: Graduate Division, SSB 310
5200 N Lake Road
Merced, CA 95343
We also accept official transcripts electronically if your previous institution offers that option. Please have them emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How do I check if my test scores have been received?
Please log into your Application Status Page for an update.
3. Who would I contact about registering for courses?
Please connect with your Graduate Support staff members.
School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts:
For Political Science, Public Health, and Sociology contact:
For Interdisciplinary Humanities contact:
For Cogitative & Information Sciences, Psychological Sciences, and Economics contact:
School of Natural Sciences:
For Chemistry & Chemical Biology, and Physics contact:
For Quantitative & Systems Biology contact:
For Applied Mathematics contact:
4. When is the deadline to submit my Statement of Intent to Resgister (SIR)?
The general SIR deadline is April 15, 2021. However, please refer to the date listed on your admissions offer letter.
5. When are my official transcripts due?
Provisional admissions requirements (official transcripts) are due at the end of your first semester at UC Merced. Please submit your requirements by December 2021.
6. I have questions regarding my student visa, who should I contact?
Please contact the Office of International Affairs for questions regarding your student visa.