The Master of Management Professional Degree
The Master of Management (M.M.) 12-month program offered by MIST faculty will provide students with fluency in managerial thinking and practice, enhancing their readiness to fit and succeed in an organization within the private or public sector. The M.M. curriculum is designed for recent graduates looking to complement their undergraduate degree with real-world management knowledge and skills and draws on concepts from business, engineering, natural and social sciences, computing, and data analytics.
- Critical thinking for decision-making in complex systems
- Technology-enabled services
- Sustainability and natural resource management
- Entrepreneurship, innovation and strategy
- Data analytics: spatial, web, networks
- Leadership, diversity and communication