Resources to Enhance Your Graduate Recruitment Efforts
Our hope is this toolkit will provide you with invaluable information related to identifying, recruiting and ultimately enrolling graduate students. The templates, printable fliers and links below are provided to assist you in your recruitment and retention initiatives.
Not sure how to start an email communication to a prospective student? Need help with PowerPoint slides for an off-site presentation? Below are templates and marketing items for yor use.
Best Practices in Recruitment & Retention
Learn more about recruitment and retention best practices.
- Graduate Recruitment Strategies that Make the Dean's List by NAGAP
- Best Practices in Graduate Student Recruiting and Marketing by Hanover Research
- Guide to Recruiting and Retaining Diverse Graduate Students by UC Berkeley
- Best Practices for Successful Graduate Student Recrutiment by ASU
UC Merced offers numerous resources to help our students achieve their educational goals. Learn more and share these resources with your students.
- Graduate Resource Center
- Institutional Training Grants
- Grad Funding
- Faculty Mentoring Resources
- UC Merced Brand Standards
- Health and Wellness
- Basic Needs Security
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions that we can add to our growing library of recruitment tools and resources.