SNS faculty, including lecturers, are invited to an overview on curriculum management from 11 a.m. to noon Thursday, Feb. 14, in S&E 1, Room 270K.
The campus has implemented a curriculum-management system, Curriculog, that streamlines the submission and approvals of all undergraduate and graduate courses as a basis for the campus catalog.
Benefits of this new curriculum management system include:
• Automated workflow for graduate courses
• Flexible workflows that support schools and graduate and undergraduate unique procedures
• Email notifications and reminders to course approvers
• Integration with the catalog that improves the course-modification process
• One system of record for all courses
Please bring your lunch and join us for a quick demonstration on how to submit a course proposal using the Curriculog system.
We look forward to seeing you there!